Grace warmly welcomes all newcomers and visitors. We’re an inclusive faith community and pride ourselves on our attention to liturgy and our love for fellowship. Our programs for children, youth, and adults — including our talented choirs — inspire worship and hospitality. We enjoy serving God together.
At Grace, we root ourselves in our rich Anglican traditions. Services are celebrated every day of the year. Please join us.
Sunday Worship Schedule
|7:30||AM||Holy Eucharist Rite I|
|9:00||AM||Holy Eucharist Rite II|
|11:15||AM||Holy Eucharist Rite II|
|6:00||PM||Last Chance Mass, HE RII|
- May 6, 6:15pm First Friday: Transition Update
- May 7, 8am-1pm May Day-Yale Day of Service
- May 10, 9am-3pm Diocesan Clergy Day
- May 13, 7pm-8:30pm Youth Choirs Concert
- May 14, 9am-12pm Choral Workshop with Fred Meads
- May 20, 7pm-10pm Youth Crazy 80’s Dance Party